Efecto Doppler
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Hustler Wishes Miley Cyrus a Very Happy 18th Birthday!

2 participantes

Hustler Wishes Miley Cyrus a Very Happy 18th Birthday! Empty Hustler Wishes Miley Cyrus a Very Happy 18th Birthday!

Mensaje  Javier 88 Jue Dic 02, 2010 6:14 pm

It’s not every day that America’s sweetheart turns 18! So Hustler is celebrating with a very special gift: Hustler’s Untrue Hollywood Stories: Miley Cyrus’ 18th Birthday! On November 30th, be prepared to see the spoof of the year as Miley Cyrus celebrates turning legal the old fashioned way. With parodied cameos of gossip guru Perez Hilton, Selena Gomez, The “Johnson” Brothers, Billy Ray Cyrus, and many more, the Hustler’s Untrue Hollywood Stories: Miley Cyrus’ 18th Birthday parody has all of its bases covered while poking sexy fun at the blossoming superstar.

“We’ve all watched Miley in the headlines over the past few years,” said Drew Rosenfeld, Creative Director for Hustler Video. “She’s transitioning from a young girl to a beautiful woman and Hustler Video is right here to embrace it. I don’t want to spoil the birthday celebration so all I can say is, buy it!!!”

The Hustler’s Untrue Hollywood Stories: Miley Cyrus’ 18th Birthday parody has everything fans love about Miley Cyrus…a sweet, southern girl who is embracing her newfound freedom. From experiencing a food fight “family style,” and “bonding” with a trio of brothers on tour, to “sexting” on her cell, the Hustler Video parody of Miley might actually be better than the real party!

Don’t miss out on this new celebrity spoof from Hustler Video! Hustler’s Untrue Hollywood Stories: Miley Cyrus’ 18th Birthday is available November 30th on DVD and Blu-ray!

No me he leido esa parrafada en ingles porque no me apetece, pero el video es gracioso Very Happy
Javier 88
Javier 88
Royale con queso
Royale con queso

Cantidad de envíos : 3409

Hustler Wishes Miley Cyrus a Very Happy 18th Birthday! Empty Re: Hustler Wishes Miley Cyrus a Very Happy 18th Birthday!

Mensaje  DabidGuty Miér Dic 08, 2010 12:55 pm

Javier 88 escribió:With parodied cameos of gossip guru Perez Hilton...

DabidGuty
DabidGuty
enviado de 4 chan
enviado de 4 chan

Cantidad de envíos : 1606